Eau Claire, WI  •
Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries. Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
1) Responsible for hiring and termination of delivery drivers and route delivery helpers
2) Train new hires in the warehouse to ensure they understand company standards and ensure they have the fundamental tools for delivering product before entering the marketplace
3) Train new hires in market on proper routing of assigned stops.
4) Train new hires in market on product rotation, display building and ensuring the account is up to market standards after they have delivered.
5) Work with existing route drivers to ensure they are performing their jobs up to company standards. Suggested areas needed for improvement and praise areas performed above standards. This involves both riding with their assigned route drivers and performing a market check behind the route driver.
6) Cover any delivery personnel that are on vacation or cover any routes that have not been fulfilled yet.
7) Work with sales staff to resolve any driver – salesmen issues. Work on creating a team atmosphere between salesmen and delivery staff.
8) Help warehouse staff check trucks out in the morning to ensure correct product is on the trucks for their route.
9) Work on routing deliveries in the most efficient manner for both sales and delivery staff.
10) Any other tasks from the AOM or COO that they may need assistance on.