Oshkosh, WI  •
· Background in accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payables
· Experience with QuickBooks software,
· Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word software
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
Lee Beverage of Wisconsin a distributor of fine malt beverages for 55 years and has grown into one of the largest distributors in Wisconsin. We are redefining the customer experience through new technologies, focus on service, and increasing the number of high quality brands offered.
As we continue to expand we are looking for highly motivated team members to ensure we drive high level of efficiencies & processes for our suppliers and the ability to deliver excellent products & services to our customers & consumers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Key Responsibilities
· Accounts Receivable for Draft Tech Business
· Support Human Resources function
· Accounts Receivable Support
· Support of various sales & operations teams processes
· Phone Receptionist for 2-3 hours / day to allow break for main switchboard in Eau Claire