Rothschild, WI  •
- Saturday and Sunday
- 3-6 hours daily (starts approximately 6 am)
- Merchandising retail accounts
- Must be able to lift 30 plus lbs
- Merchandise existing back stock at large format grocery channel to ensure all salable areas are ready for sale
- Work with the sales staff on instructions for the weekends programming and rebating instructions at each store.
- To be the liaison between the assigned salesman and the account if issues or concerns arise.
- Transfer product from existing back stock areas to salable areas that are low on inventory levels. Product must be rotated so the closest expiration date is the first product ready for sale.
- Ensure displays are kept to acceptable levels to maintain impact.
- Work on combining back stock pallets to reduce backroom footprint in stores.
- Make sure products are properly rebated after all salable areas are filled.
- Comply with all company policies and company standards
- Upon completion of work, leave account looking better than the competition.
- Any other duties that may be required.
- Must use personal vehicle
Pay: $13 an hour