Rothschild, WI  •
Basic Function: Management of day to day staffing of 2nd shift, training of new employees, maintaining warehouse and workload
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Report to work Monday-Friday starting at 2:00 pm.
2) Management of day to day staffing of 2nd shift crew including proper personnel
3) Conducting interviews with applicants
4) Managing employees work schedules along with monitoring time sheets
5) Train new employees on equipment and programs
6) Communicate effectively and appropriately
7) Maintain warehouse cleanliness and implement to 2nd shift crew
Compensation and Schedule
· Full Benefits package containing Health, Dental, Vision, company matched 401k.
PPE will be provided
Pay: Starting at $37,400/year. (based on experience)