Eau Claire, WI  •
Qualifications:CDL, Route Delivery Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive at Lee Beverage of Wisconsin at the instructed time from the route supervisor.
- Core responsibility is to deliver product to accounts at the bar, grocery, liquor and convenience store channels.
- Work with salesman at building and merchandising displays.
- Deliver, rotate and fill all products at designated accounts. This involves lifting kegs up to 160 lbs. and cases up to 20 lbs. Delivery of product at certain accounts will entail either pushing or pulling a handcart up/down stairs.
- Strive to build a solid relationship with the route drivers to form strong team.
- Comply with all company policies and company standards
- To be the liaison between the account salesman and account when issues or concerns arise.
- Upon completion of work, leave account looking better than the competition.
- Any other duties that may be required.
A CDL COMMERCIAL DRIVER LICENSE MUST BE OBTAINED WITHIN THREE MONTHS FROM HIRE DATE