Oshkosh, WI  •
Stock shelves and help put away deliveries at assigned accounts. Responsible for rotation of product while stocking shelves and delivering. Execute and follow all company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Arrive at assigned accounts at the instructed time from the merchandising supervisor.
· Drive a company vehicle to meet up with a Key Account Specialist at assigned accounts.
· Core responsibility is to put away loads that have been delivered and stock shelves.
· Work with merchandiser to build and refill displays.
· Put away and rotate all products at designated accounts. This involves lifting cases up to 20 lbs.
· Delivery of product will entail either pushing or pulling full pallets from the stores receiving area to the sales floor.
· Comply with all company policies and company standards
· Upon completion of work, leave account looking better than the competition
Benefits offered after 30 days following the 1st of the month
Monday-Friday work week, 7:00 am-3:30 pm (based on volume)
$14/hr, company vehicle provided during work hours